Thursday 24 April 2014

Day 2 - The external process is the game, the internal process that is done for as by self is the Real process unaffected by the 'game process'

The greatest error with a method of removing conditioning like the one that is being utilized here is well, the one that is right in front of our faces.

A process for self. This 'journey to life' by self. Is to be done for self as self for it to be effective.

The issue with it being done here publicly on a blog is that there is a secret narcissist within each one of us that wishes to expose itself and have a forum by which it can show off what a wonderful job of 'process' it is doing, and or just have a place to 'boast' and 'spill' in whatever group acceptable format. This here is the 'Desteni format' of the excuse to feed the narcissist through what is known in the specifically designed vocabulary as 'self-process'.

As long as 'process' is in the public eye, there is no true process.  Unless of course the starting point is pure but even then, the Real process that is within cannot be dependent on the outside manifestation of the process to be truly what it is.

With the above issue, I speak about me - obviously I allow for myself to have a subjective view and others to see things from their subjective view as well, not blanketing an objective view on everything and everyone (though it is convenient to do so in order to achieve certain modes of communication). This 'secret narcissist' is what I stumbled into when I first started 'process' with Desteni was that there was suddenly a domain for my demon to show itself off. It became a game. I had a domain to be a narcissist and I was getting emotional rewards for it from those that were 'doing process' with me.

It still is a game and it won't ever stop being a game as long as it is external. The only place it is not a game is when I am doing my process for me as me by my self alone, inside, within and as perfection and honesty as only I know for myself what that is - and my effectiveness of my actual inner-process is reflected by my experiential knowledge based understanding of these two words -

perfection and honesty.

I can accept nothing less than what I know to be.

This is perfection.

I cannot be alone, unless I am truly alone. This may mean subjectively I have the ability to be 'alone' when around others, only allowing myself to exist in a tunnel reality I have created for myself because all this is possible using the tool of the mind.

The tool of the mind is a tool that has uses, as well as its dis-uses, which we have become use to.

This is not from the intention of separating myself from others but rather to have specific and comprehensive control of what is inside as self alone and what I allow outside as part of the game.

It is unfortunate we have come to this process, that we need such a process in order to continue, but this is the way it is and it is no longer worth crying over spilt milk.

So, my clarification here, for this blog is that my Real process (capital 'R') is within and can only ever happen within. The 'image process' or the outside exhibited 'process' is a game of processes that we are all playing with each other secretly competing for who it is that is the most processed and who will process the best processing processed self-corrective in practiced processed.

You'd hope we come out the other end soft gooey cheese, or else what is achieved?

The game cannot be escaped.

The game can be limited to only the external world, however,

the process of purification is the removal of the game from the inside so that 'aloneness' within can be achieved in all moments at any location within any circumstance.

I know I have achieved an aptitude of this, but I am still learning and still processing the parts of myself inside that is/are 'game', still maintaining a level of participation within the game by creating a special place in the mind specifically for the 'image' or the 'game player'.

The Real process put simply is to place a switch within to what is still unconsciously attached to the external game, so that I can control what level of participation within the game I wish, need, require to play.

This is done from the starting point of -  all as one as equal.

Welcome to the reality of public-relations-'journey to life'-processing.

I'm glad to be amongst you all once again.

Love,

M

ps. The most honest 'show' wins the greatest prize. Twisting the mind demon around on itself like this causes excruciating pain. We are suckers for torchure now aren't we?

What has been created in Desteni is a 'show' of honesty, where 'image' pressures 'image' to be more and more honest and this in turn influences the middle-lower classes that see it and believe it for what it is, people that have no understanding of the difference between the inside and the outside.

The process external is Real up to a point. Then it becomes 'show'. As soon as the 'processee' discovers themselves alone, the only Real process that can then progress is the process that is alone.

To further participate in the energy achieved from external 'processing' simply internalizes old energy habits, connecting physical actions unconsciously with emotion dependent triggers.

Others have seen this but has it ever been this specific?

No comments:

Post a Comment