Wednesday 23 April 2014

A new blog a new day, let us use the Desteni format for deconstruction of conditioning

Day 1

It's been a long time since I've been in contact with Desteni.

It has been approximately seven years since I first made contact with this group.

I miss the stability of the honest structure this group created for me. A world in which I could call a spade a spade and well, it would stay a spade.

I currently live in the woods in the outskirts of London, in a squatted piece of land with about 30 others.

I engage in practical activities including building and digging wells, I have recently held a full moon eclipse ceremony at a temple space I have built.

For sustenance, I eat from the bins. I also do busking for a little extra on the side.

I live quite comfortably for now, but my life has changed drastically and often in the last seven years, maybe we will have time to revisit some moments and we can learn together.

I look forward to using the tools available through Desteni and consulting with the group as to the reality of my observations.

Reference points are vital, no matter how alone and how much I believe I am stable on my own, without a reference point I stagger down a rabbit hole. The mind will lead me into itself only.

Thank you Desteni for being the only true conditioning deconstruction agent that I have found to be successful in my wanderings.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment